Investment Club Feature

Stephanie Lee
Investment Club members during a meeting.

Investment Club, run by seniors Arun Brahma and Matteo Scanu, meets on Wednesdays at lunch in Room 24. 

This club aims to teach students about investing, show them the importance of managing money, and prepare students for life beyond high school. 

“The purpose of this club is to help kids make informed decisions on how to make successful investments so they don’t lose their money,” Brahma said. 

During most meetings, members will have an educational discussion about making smart conscientious decisions while investing, contemplate the positive and negative aspects of certain stocks they are looking into, and experiment with investment stimulators. 

One highlight of the club is that it gives members the opportunity to gain advice and knowledge from an educated adult who has firsthand experience with stocks and investments.

Brahma and Scanu have also planned to have speakers come in and talk about how stocks and investments are relevant to their jobs and the industry in which they work. The upcoming speaker dates are listed below:

October 18th, David Ferguson (Wealth Manager)

November 1, Benny Allen (Day Trader)

November 15, Veronica Mira (Financial Advisor)

View Comments (2)